Redken Extreme Anti-Snap review




Price: £13.95
Size: 250ml
Ingredients: Water (aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth 23, Laureth 4, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Arginine HCl, Taurine, Oleth 10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Lecithin, Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phosphoric Acid, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Trehalose.


Last time I was going back to blonde hair having previously had my hair almost black for quite some time, I was recommended this by my hair dresser at the time and I'm so glad she did. Not long after I decided to go back blonde, I also decided to grow my hair long and I don't think my hair would be the length it is now having not used this product.

This is a leave-in 'treatment' and you use it just like any other leave-in conditioner - wash your hair as usual, towel dry and then put the Anti-Snap in your hair. As with most products, it's recommended that you use it with the Shampoo and Conditioner from the same range but I haven't yet tried those and I've still seen a great improvement in my hair without using them.

It contains 18-MEA, which 'helps restore the lipid layer of protection and resurfaces the cuticle to help restore shine while amino acids and protein enter the cuticle for targeted structural repair. Together, IPN and the Fortifying Complex deliver Redken Extreme's advanced strengthening benefits for healthier, shinier hair.'

I can definitely say I noticed a difference in my hair almost straight away. My hair was taking a lot of damage from bleaching it when I first started using this and this helped banish the sorry brittle state my hair had become whilst also preventing split ends , which in return, enabled me to continue growing my hair at a faster rate than having not used it as I definitely would have needed a few more trips to the hair dressers for trims.

The bottle has a pump, which is great as you can get just the right amount out at a time. You also don't need very much of this product at all so it lasts a very long time. The other bonus to this product is that it smells amazing - I love it! However, if you're not one for very sweet scents then this might put you off. I can only imagine how nice my hair would smell if I used the Shampoo and Conditioner from this range, too.

Overall, I think this should be a staple in everyone's hair routine, particularly if you are trying to grow your hair. I'm currently using up another leave-in conditioner and although I've now gone back to having dark hair, it still gets damaged from the dying so once that's finished, I shall be straight online to order another bottle of this.



Personal blog

3 comments:

  1. Aw, this was a really good post. Taking the time and actual effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and never manage to get nearly anything done.



    my page www.xdtcable.com

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com