Boots Botanics 100% Organic Facial Oil review



Price: £.9.99
Size: 25ml
Ingredients:

Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil*, Argania spinosa kernel oil* , Rosa canina seed oil*, Tocopheryl acetate, Limonene, Citronellol , Pelargonium graveolens flower oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis peel extract* , Linalool, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) fruit oil , Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) peel oil, Geraniol, Parfum (Fragrance), Citral

* Organic Certified Ingredient,


Claims: This aromatic oil melts into lacklustre skin to lock in moisture for 8 hours while softening, conditioning and helping to restore its natural glow.

Use regularly to boost the performance of your daily skincare regime.

Rosehip is nature's nourishing gem. The seeds are a rich source essential Omega oils, which help to improve suppleness and keep all skin types beautifully soft and healthy looking.

Our beauty scientists use active plant extracts approved by Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, to bring you beautiful skincare that's proven to work.


Packaging: Small glass bottle with a pipette

Thoughts: I used to use Bio-Oil but a couple of months ago I decided to try out Botanics 100% Organic Facial Oil after reading so many good reviews on the Boots website and I haven't been disappointed. I've been so impressed, that I no longer use Bio-Oil on my face at all. The Botanics Oil smells lovely, it reminds me exactly of Terry's chocolate orange. The oil comes with a pipette applicator, which to be honest, I find a little annoying as it usually ends up with oil all over, meaning you don't need to squirt any out in the first place. I love that the oil sinks in to the skin really well and it doesn't take a lot of rubbing in at all. It definitely helps to reduce redness, get rid of spots quicker and keep spots at bay and it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. I have also used it under make up and because it rubs in well, it doesn't leave you with a shiny face, making it great for daytime use when it's really cold out. It doesn't claim to help scars but I do think it has helped a little, although perhaps not as much as Bio-Oil, so for me, this would be the only negative aspect but overall I think it is an excellent facial oil.

Pros: A facial oil made of 100% organic ingridients that feels lightweight on your face and provides excellent moisture.

It's cheaper than some other facial oils and a little goes a long way so it will last well.

Cons: The pipette applicator has a tendency to come out with too much oil already on it, which can be a bit wasteful.

Could be a negative for some- It is not a facial oil that claims to help reduce the appearance of scars.

Would I recommend this product?: I would definitely recommend the Botanics 100% Organic Facial Oil. Besides from the ingridients being organic, it really does work at moisturising your skin with added benefits such as, reducing redness and spots.

You can purchase Botanics 100% Organic Facial Oil from: www.boots.com

4 comments:

  1. I am in fact grateful to the holder of this website who has
    shared this wonderful article at at this place.

    My homepage: underwire swimsuits

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to find good information from your content.

    Feel free to visit my webpage - get redirected here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I do believe this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it ;)
    I am going to return once again since I book-marked it.
    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change,
    may you be rich and continue to guide other people.


    Feel free to surf to my web site: Stem Cell Threapy Cream

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up, this weekend is nice in favor of me, as this time i am reading this wonderful informative post here at my house.

    Also visit my webpage; view Website

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com