Neal & Wolf Shampoo and Intensive Treatment Review




Price: Shampoo £10.95, Intensive Care Treatment £12.95
Size: Shampoo 250ml, Intensive Care Treatment 200ml

Packaging: I love the overall design of the packaging; the font, the colours and the tubes give it a luxorious feel with practicality.

Thoughts: I've been trying out a shampoo and treatment by Neal & Wolf, which we were sent to try. Neal & Wolf is a professional haircare brand that offers affordable but luxorious products. I've been trying out the Ritual Daily Cleansing Shampoo and Harmony Intensive Care Treatment. The first thing I'm going to comment on is the smell - amazing! It comes to no surprise that, "the fragrances have been created by the perfume house behind some of the world’s finest scents." I really cannot get enough of the smell. The products themselves don't disappoint either...

The Ritual Daily Cleansing Shampoo is an infusion of silk and milk proteins with the aim to combat flyaway hair and create a brilliant shine. You're advised to double shampoo. This isn't something I do every time I wash my hair but I do try to do it once a week or if my hair feels like it needs it, to rid of product build up. When I do double shampoo with this, I notice that the shampoo really lathers up on the second application and I can really feel a difference to the cleanliness of my hair. I don't want to keep banging on about the smell (it really is great, though) but once my hair's dry, the smell lingers, and I love this. My hair is also noticeably smoother, more managable and has a great shine to it.

I've been following the shampoo with the Harmony Intensive Care Treatment, which has been "created to repair damaged hair, using a unique combination of intensive conditioners that deliver an instant transformation." I have long hair, so apply a fair amount of this to the mid lengths of my hair and just wipe any excess over my roots. You're advised to massage through wet hair for 3-5 minutes and then rinse thoroughly. I generally give my hair a bit of a squeeze after shampooing, massage the treatment into my hair, twist into a bun and clip up while I carry on showering. I then give it another massage after and rinse thoroughly. The treatment has a thicker consitency compared to your average conditioner, so gives it that luxorious treatment feel and as soon as I rinse the conditoner off, I can feel a difference to my hair. Again, once dry my hair is noticeably shiny, more managable, and I actually think using these products, makes my hair look thicker.

I love that the Neal & Wolf range is affordable but has a luxorious feel, both in the packaging design and the product itself. I also Like the fact that they're in tubes as they're great for travelling, particularly the treatment, so you don't have to take a big tub away with you if you like to use an intensive conditoner whilst away. The fact that they're in tubes, also means that you're able to get the most out of the product.

Pros: Affordable products that deliver and smell amazing.

Cons: I really can't think of a negative thing about these.

Would I recommend these products?: Absolutely.

You can purchase Neal & Wolf haircare from:
Neal & Wolf
BeautyBay - Currently on offer at great prices. You can also get a twin pack of the shampoo for just £12.76.
GorgeousShop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

www.3ate4.com