Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day Shampoo & Conditioner review



Price: £5.50 (each)
Size: 250ml
Ingredients: Shampoo - Aqua (Water), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Lauric Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Isethionate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Zinc Laurate, Phytantriol, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Acetum, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 17200 (Red 33).

Conditioner - Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, PEG/PPG-15/15 Dimethicone,Cetrimonium Chloride, Bis (C13-15 Alkoxy) PG Amodimethicone, Amodimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Parfum (Fragrance), Panthenol, Trideceth-12, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, C13-15 Alcohols, Phytantriol, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Extract, Magnesium Nitrate, Acetum (Vinegar), Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylisothiazolinone.

Claims: Shampoo - 'Tested by professionals. Suitable for all hair types including highlighted and heat processed. With a no build up formula, you'll never have to switch! Expertly formulated to gloss, smooth, repair and strengthen your hair.

Conditioner - 'Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day Conditioner is an amazing daily shine conditioner with a fresh fruity fragrance for fine to normal hair types. Helps detangle, enhances gloss and ensures to protect and strengthen.'

Scent:
I was a little disappointed as neither the shampoo or conditioner have the well known Soap & Glory scent but that's not to say this one is revolting, it's quite a summery scent and does linger on my hair for quite some time after.

Packaging: Both the shampoo and conditioner come in squeezable tubes, making it particularly easy to get the product out when it's starting to run out. Aesthetics wise, I've never really been a fan of Soap & Glory's branding - I'm more of a minimal kind of girl, so looks wise, they're really not my cup of Chai.

Thoughts: The shampoo makes my hair feel squeaky clean and lathers up nicely. The conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. When I first used the conditioner it made my hair feel a little straw like when I was washing it off but this didn't happen again (hoorah!) although I have read other reviews where it has left others' hair tangled each time so perhaps it has something to do with the condition of your hair to begin with.

Pros: Lasts a long time.

Good price for the size of the product.

Cons: Doesn't have the Soap & Glory's well known scent I was hoping for.

Can leave hair a little tangled at times.

Would I recommend this product?: I would recommend using the Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day shampoo and conditioner. For the price, you get the same results as you would when using a higher end product although I don't think it would work well on hair that is in quite bad condition.

You can purchase Soap & Glory's Glad Hair Day Shampoo & Conditioner from:
www.soapandglory.com
www.boots.com









2 comments:

  1. Hello meen, I've been following your blog for almost 6 months now without leaving any comment so I decided to quickly say hi today, just so you know you've got a fan somewhere. LOL. Your blog makes sense to me just like http://danieluyi.com, another similarly interesting blog that I'm also a fan of.

    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soap and Glory seems to be a really lovely brand :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

 

www.3ate4.com